APPRENTICE MECHANICAL ENGINEER
APPRENTICE MECHANICAL ENGINEER 31324
About this opportunity
This is an excellent opportunity to gain the necessary skills to complete the tasks ahead and gain qualifications to match.The perfect role for anyone interested in mechanical engineering and welding with the vision to learn to mechanically fit.
• Carries out the work according to the safety standards and requirements and is responsible for the correct and safe usage of the safety gear and equipment that is provided.
• Delivers a good product which meets the quality standards so the final check-up can be executed by the Quality inspector.
• Detects problems during the construction work or repairs, solves them as much as possible and communicates about it to the involved internal parties.
• Handles the provided tools and equipment with care and is responsible for keeping them in a good state and complete;
• Detects defects on tools and equipment and communicates about it to the involved internal parties;
• Is responsible for keeping his or her work place tidy and clean.
• Registers the time spent on a certain project/repair in a correct manner.
What you could go on to do
Once fully qualified and skilled this role can lead to workshop supervisor for the future.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then can find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• GCSE Grades 4/C and above in Maths and English
• Willingness to learn
• Good use of hand and power tools an advantage
- Business, Finance & Law
- Creative, Fashion & Digital Media
- Customer Service
- Energy & Renewables
- Hair & Beauty
- Health, Child Care & Education
- Hospitality & Travel
- I.T. & Telecoms
- Landbased / Environmental
- Motor Vehicle
- Sport & Fitness
- Transport & Logistics
- Accountancy & Financial Management
- Armed Forces
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Construction & Building Services
- Consumer Goods & FMCG
- Financial Services & Insurance
- Hospitality, Leisure & Travel
- HR & Recruitment
- Investment Banking & Investment
- IT & Technology
- Law Barristers
- Law Solicitors
- Logistics, Transport & Supply Chain
- Management & Business
- Marketing, Advertising & PR
- Media, Journalism & Publishing
- Public Service, Charity & Social Work
- Quantity Surveying & Building Surveying
- Retail, Buying & Merchandising
- Science & Research
- Teaching & Education