Apprentice Mechanical Engineering Technician 30558
Apprentice Mechanical Engineering Technician 30558 30558
About this opportunity
An excellent opportunity to become a uniquely qualified, highly skilled engineer in a world-wide industry with a market leading successful company.
A normal day would include
The successful candidate will learn all aspects of the operation of the
• Manufacturing of components
• Assembly and testing of the full range of the companies special purpose machines and equipment
• Developing knowledge to become a skilled engineer, fully understanding the manufacturing processes
• Rectify any production or running issues affecting the machines
• Follow a mainly mechanical route, also gaining skills in several engineering areas including:
Successful applicants will be expected to:
• Work correctly at all times to site and customers Environmental, ISO quality and H&S procedures
• Produce and maintain accurate records in accordance with role requirements
• Demonstrate continual commitment to develop your skills and knowledge throughout your apprenticeship.
What you could go on to do
Progress to higher level qualifications and potential to develop within the organisation are possible. Travtec are looking for people who want to learn, grow and thrive in the company.
How you will be supported
Full support will be provided by our Skilled Engineering Assessors and trainers at The Growth Company.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Skills Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any other information you need
• Any Assessments you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
• GCSE minimum Grade C/4 in Maths, English and Science.
• Good I.T. skills with GCSE Grade C/4 or equivalent is also beneficial.
• A presentable individual with a desire to learn new skills.
• Willingness to work in a hands on engineering role
• Good interpersonal/ team working skills
• Dependable/ good timekeeping
• Positive, adaptable and flexible attitude to work and personal development
• Ability to work in a logical organised manner.
• Committed to a career in Engineering.
• Be able to perform assembly work in an accurate manner.
• Good Communicator – verbal and written (emphasis on reports and documentation)
• Able to work safely using tools and equipment
• Able to interpret drawings and technical information
• Ability to work effectively, efficiently and safely to schedules and deadlines
REGISTER YOUR CV