Apprentice Membership Advisor
Apprentice Membership Advisor VAC-41899
Downham Leisure Centre are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individual to join their dynamic team and start learning from day 1.
Currently looking for a Sales Advisor Apprentice to work on a busy reception and team and gain valuable customer service experience along with a Sales Level 2.
Your role will involve:
– To deliver an efficient, friendly and consistently high quality service to all customers.
– To greet customers in a friendly manner and with a smile.
– To administer course enrolments.
– To handle all potential membership enquiries
– To maximise new business conversion through effective sales closure.
– To maximise cross-selling and up-selling opportunities through proactive initiatives.
– To implement marketing initiatives to generate organic leads.
– To maintain service levels in accordance with customer expectations and the company service standards.
– To handle customer enquiries received by telephone, post, facsimile, e-mail and other means.
– To ensure that all work is carried out to the highest standard, in accordance with the company policy.
– To develop and maintain good relationships customers, prospects and suppliers. To gain knowledge of existing and new products.
– A desire to provide an excellent level of customer service and produce work of the highest quality.
Previous experience in a sales or customer interfacing role would be advantageous but comprehensive in-house sales training will be given to those with natural enthusiasm and a passion for the industry.
Applicants must be self-motivated and target-driven yet within a supportive team environment and possess a “can-do” attitude. We are committed to developing our teams and we work with our L&D partners offering development programmes for team members to gain nationally recognised qualifications which will be built in to your role.
You will have the opportunity to earn commission on top of your wage.
The programme is 12 months in duration and you will be employed on a fixed term 12 month contract. On successfully completing your Apprenticeship we would expect to be able to offer you continued employment and development opportunities.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 30 Shift work, inc weekends and evenings
Weekly Wage : £150.00
Application Deadline: 26-02-2019
Possible Start Date : 05-03-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV