Apprentice Membership Advisor VAC-35202
This listing has expired
Grantham Meres Leisure Centre is a forward thinking lifestyle and management solutions company looking for an enthusiastic Sales Advisor to work within their team!
Your role will involve:
– To deliver an efficient, friendly and consistently high quality service to all customers.
– To greet customers in a friendly manner and with a smile.
– To administer course enrolments.
– To handle all potential membership enquiries
– To maximise new business conversion through effective sales closure.
– To maximise cross-selling and up-selling opportunities through proactive initiatives.
– To implement marketing initiatives to generate organic leads.
– To maintain service levels in accordance with customer expectations and the company service standards.
– To handle customer enquiries received by telephone, post, facsimile, e-mail and other means.
– To ensure that all work is carried out to the highest standard, in accordance with the company policy.
– To develop and maintain good relationships customers, prospects and suppliers. To gain knowledge of existing and new products.
– A desire to provide an excellent level of customer service and produce work of the highest quality.
Previous experience in a sales or customer interfacing role would be advantageous but comprehensive in-house sales training will be given to those with natural enthusiasm and a passion for the industry.
Applicants must be self-motivated and target-driven yet within a supportive team environment and possess a “can-do” attitude. We are committed to developing our teams and we work with our L&D partners offering development programmes for team members to gain nationally recognised qualifications which will be built in to your role.
You will have the opportunity to earn commission on top of your wage.
The programme is 12 months in duration and you will be employed on a fixed term 12 month contract. On successfully completing your Apprenticeship we would expect to be able to offer you continued employment and development opportunities.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 30 hours PW – Mixture of earlys, evenings and weekends
Weekly Wage : £150.00
Application Deadline: 07-01-2019
Possible Start Date : 14-01-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV