Apprentice Motor Mechanic – Rovi Auto Repairs – Motor Mechanics Level 2
This listing has expired
Rovi Auto Repair and Performance are looking for an assertive LGV Apprentice to join their team in Oldham, Manchester. If you are passionate about cars and Mechanical Engineering this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
As the successful LGV Apprentice you will be working flexible shifts Monday to Saturday 30 hours a week in total. During the year long apprenticeship you will be given full training and support to achieving your Level 2 in Motor Mechanics.
- The Repair and maintenance of LGV vehicles
- Inspection and testing procedures.
- To work as a multi skilled trainee mechanical technician
- Additional skills including bodywork and panel beating repair work
- Involvement in maintenance and fault diagnosis
The successful candidate:
- Be respectful and hardworking with the ability to work as part of a team
- Able to work on own initiative and also under instruction
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Demonstrates active listening skills with a helpful and polite confident manner
- GCSE in Maths and English grades A – D or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Tracy Pickston on 07393 750723.
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV