Apprentice Nursery Assistant
This listing has expired
Each nursery is led by an experienced manager and supported by a skilled team including a Deputy Manager, Group Seniors, Nursery Practitioners and a Cook. Additional support from our Head Office team means that every aspect from the initial parent enquiry through to the child’s transition to school is carefully and appropriately administrated to give you extra peace of mind that you are in very capable hands.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Work within the required standards, ratios and conditions of registration.
• Comply with and maintain the policies & procedures and health & safety standards of the kindergarten including the safeguarding of children.
• Ensure the nursery offers an environment, which reflects the diversity of all children.
• Work as part of a team.
• Help towards positive behaviour management.
To assist the Nursery Practitioners in the following:
• Offer the children a safe, happy and stimulating environment.
• Help and encourage a child’s independence, including feeding, toilet training and dressing/undressing.
• Treat and report all accidents to your senior practitioner.
• Keep the nursery clean and ensure toys are stored in the appropriate place in a condition ready for the following session.
• Teach good manners.
• Attend meetings, as arranged by your Manager.
• Attend open days and events that publicise the nursery, maintaining links within the local community to create a positive nursery profile.
• Any other duties appropriate to the post, as instructed by your senior colleagues.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 37.5
Weekly Wage : £131.25
Application Deadline: 12-02-2018
Possible Start Date : 19-02-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV