Apprentice Nursery Assistant VAC-31944
This listing has expired
To provide high quality care and education for under 5’s by:
• Stimulating educational play through creative methods
• Maintaining a uniform standard that follows the EYFS curriculum
• Ensuring paperwork is up to date at all times
• Staying on top of hygiene and safety within the nursery at all times
• Carrying out ad-hoc duties where required
To maintain a safe environment for the children and adults in the nursery ensuring that:
• equipment and resources are set up and cleared away each session
• Making sure equipment is maintained and any issues are reported to the nursery manager
• Good hygiene standards are maintained and 10 rules of food hygiene are adhered to
• Safety procedures are adhered to
• Arrival/ departure procedures are observed and children are kept safe during the session itself
• The physical, toileting and hygiene needs of the children within the nursery are attended to.
To comply with all relevant procedures covering child protection, special needs, equal opportunities, with special regard to multi-discriminatory procedures.
• To work as part of a team
• To communicate positively and effectively both inside and outside the nursery, to:
• Develop and maintain a partnership with parents / carers
• To actively contribute to good staff morale.
• Promote an excellent image of Paint Pots.
• To attend staff meetings.
• To commit to continuing personal development.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 40 Hours Per Week – Hours TBC
Weekly Wage : £160.00
Application Deadline: 26-02-2018
Possible Start Date : 05-03-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV