Apprentice Nursery Assistant VAC-32068
This listing has expired
As an Apprentice you will be trained to undertake the same responsibilities as an Early Years Practitioner (Nursery Nurse).
– You will work as part of a team planning, monitoring and evaluating activities for children from birth to approximately five years of age.
– You will be responsible for the care and education of the children in the room within a key person structure
– Ensuring the safeguarding and welfare of the children in the room at all times is essential
– You will work to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Statutory Framework.
– To support qualified staff with daily routines in the nursery.
– To learn the skills of a nursery nurse, (on the job), working practically as part of the team.
– To learn how to provide high quality childcare to our children.
– Understand the importance of keeping everyone safe and the part you play.
– To never be left unsupervised with the children
– To gain a good understanding of child development and how this is important when caring for children
– To contribute/complete children’s observations and records when required.
– To build positive relationships with the children, families, colleagues and internal/external professionals
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 40.00 hours per week, monday – friday
Weekly Wage : £140.00
Application Deadline: 12-02-2018
Possible Start Date : 19-02-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV