Apprentice Nursery Assistant 30739
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
Kids Around the Clock are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their team in Chadderton. If you are passionate about childcare this is an excellent way start to your career with a well-established employer.
A normal day would include:
• To assist the nursery team in providing friendly, caring and relaxing environment in order to encourage and develop children in our care
• To ensure that all daily routines are adhered to
• To plan, organise and carry out planned activities with the children once trained.
• To settle in new children and provide ongoing support, under a key person system
• To assist in maintaining a safe, clean and tidy play room
• To participate in team meeting
• Helping with observations and assessment
• Ensure that you have read and understand all policies and procedures that have been set be the Nursery and implement them
• To respect confidentiality within the setting
• To communicate with Parents/carers in a calm, friendly and efficient manner
• To take reasonable care of yourself and others and to comply with the nursery’s health and safety policy
• To carry out any other duties as required by your team leader, deputy manager or manager
What you could go on to do:
Level 3 Childcare Apprenticeship.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
Good standard of maths and English
• A positive approach to inclusive practice, with children and colleagues
• Enthusiasm for working with young children
• A positive approach to learning and gaining new skills through teamwork and training opportunities
• Fun, friendly personality
• Good organisational, record keeping and planning skills
• Excellent communication skills, with children, colleagues, advisors and parents/carers
• Empathy with children, colleagues and parents
• Reliability and trustworthiness
REGISTER YOUR CV