Apprentice Nursery Assistant
This listing has expired
Great opportunity as an Trainee Nursery assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship in childcare.
You’ll be working Fulltime Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 6:00PM 36 hours per week and earning a wage while you complete your Level 2 work based qualification in Children and Young People’s Workforce. All being well it’s possible that you could progress up to the Level 2 qualification on successful completion of your first year.
- To prepare and support the completion of activities to suit the children stage of development
- To ensure that mealtimes are a time of pleasant social sharing
- Washing and changing children as required
- To ensure the Setting of a high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds, and stages of development;
- To be aware of the high profile of the Setting and to uphold company standards at all times.
The successful candidate:
- Must have a mature attitude, be polite and a team player
- Previous experience working or being with children
- Will have a naturally kind and caring attitude
- Ideally will have GCSE Maths and English grade 4 / C or equivalent
- Willing to work towards a level 2 Childcare qualification
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you are the ideal candidate,
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with David Miller on David.Miller@ymca.co.uk
REGISTER YOUR CV