Apprentice Nursery Assistant – Apple Tree Day Nursery – Childcare Apprenticeship Level 2
This listing has expired
An exciting opportunity has become available to join Apple Tree Nursery as an apprentice. You will be joining their warm friendly team delivering the very highest child care in a home for home environment.
Your hours of work will be Monday to Friday (40 hours per week with Flexible working hours) over various shifts between 08:00am – 7:00pm.
- Being responsible for the care and education of children aged 3 months to 5 years old
- Being an excellent role model for staff and children
- Understanding all Health and Safety policies and procedures in the workplace
- Observing, planning, assessing & accurate record-keeping
- Contributing constantly to the caring environment of the nursery
The successful candidate:
- Must have a mature attitude, be polite and a team player
- Previous experience working or being with children
- Will have a naturally kind and caring attitude
- Ideally will have GCSE Maths and English grade A-E or equivalent
- Willing to work towards a level 2 Childcare qualification
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you are the ideal candidate,
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with David Miller on 0207 343 1755or [email protected]
Do you need this?
REGISTER YOUR CV