Apprentice Nursery Assistant – Bows and Arrows – Eearly Years Practitioner Level 2
This listing has expired
Bows and Arrows Group is a not for profit Charity, which owns 5 Children’s Nurseries across Ipswich: WigWams, Buttons and Bows, Little Learners, The Children’s Triangle and Wellington. With over 10 years proven experience, we pride ourselves on offering the very best care for young children. Our High Quality care, has been recognised by Ofsted and as a result THREE of our Nurseries are rated ‘OUTSTANDING IN ALL AREAS’.
As an Apprentice Childcare Practitioner with Bows and Arrows you will be working 36 hours per week (Monday-Friday inbetween the hours of 8am – 6pm). You will be given dedicated support from your YMCA Tutor to achieve your Level 2 Childcare Apprenticeship qualification.
- Being responsible for the care and education of children between the ages of 6 months – 5 years of age
- Key children – observing, planning, assessing & accurate record-keeping
- Liaising with parents and management
- Being an excellent role model for staff and children
- Contributing to staff meetings and room meetings
The successful candidate:
- Must be polite and a team player
- Some experience working or being around children
- Will have a mature approach to work and be dedicated
- Will have a naturally kind and caring attitude
- Ideally will have GCSE Maths and English grade A-C or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Rebecca Walker on 01473 406126.
Best of Luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV