Apprentice Nursery Assistant – Brock House Nursery – Childcare Level 2
This listing has expired
An exciting opportunity to join the friendly team at Brock House Nursery who offer a safe and stimulating environment for children aged 3 months to 5 years. Offering each child the opportunity to flourish by meeting their individual needs. Brock House has been established since 1992. Brock House Nursery are graded good in all areas by Ofsted. The nursery offers a high quality service in child care in all areas.
Your hours of work will be Monday to Friday (40 hours per week) over various shifts between 07:30am – 6:45pm and you will be given dedicated support from your YMCA Tutor to achieve your Level 2 Childcare Apprenticeship qualification
- Being responsible for the care and education of children aged 3 months – 5 years
- Observing, planning, assessing & accurate record-keeping
- Liaising with parents and management
- Being an excellent role model for staff and children
- Contributing constantly to the caring environment of the nursery
The successful candidate:
- Must have a mature attitude, be polite and a team player
- Some experience working or being around children
- Work towards gaining a Level 2 qualification in Childcare
- Will have a naturally kind and caring attitude
- Ideally will have GCSE Maths and English grade A-E or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with David Miller on [email protected] or 0207 343 1755.
REGISTER YOUR CV