Apprentice Nursery Assistant – Home From Home – Childcare Level 2
This listing has expired
Home from Home opened their doors in 2001 with a mission to create an independently run nursery setting where all children, parents and staff could feel the true sense of a “home from home. “The nursery is set within a spacious and charismatic detached Victorian house on leafy New Church Road in Hove and only a pebble’s throw from the beach.
Your hours of work will be Monday to Friday (35 hours per week) over various shifts between 9am – 5pm and you will be given dedicated support from your YMCA Tutor to achieve your Level 2 Childcare Apprenticeship qualification
- Understand each child as an individual and have general understanding of childcare and child development
- Observe and identify good practice within the setting, using this as inspiration and a model for good practice.
- Share thoughts and ideas with senior member of staff asking
- Be a reliable member of the team, working co-operatively and with flexibility
- Observe each child’s progress and report on achievements, looking for progression and continuity.
The successful candidate:
- Must have a mature attitude, be polite and a team player
- Some experience working or being around children
- Will have a naturally kind and caring attitude
- Ideally will have GCSE Maths and English grade A-E or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with David Miller on 0207 343 1755.
REGISTER YOUR CV