Apprentice Nursery Assistant- Jolly Tots-Childcare Apprenticeship Level 2
This listing has expired
Jolly Tots Nursery are recruiting a great opportunity as an Trainee Nursery assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship in childcare.
You’ll be working Fulltime Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:30PM 30 hours per week and earning a wage while you complete your Level 2 work based qualification in Children and Young People’s Workforce. All being well it’s possible that you could progress up to the Level 3 qualification on successful completion of your first year.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Flexible in working hours if required
- Support daily routines
- Good communication skills
- Follow policies and procedures
- Support the children and staff members
- Light cleaning duties
- Maintain a high level of supervision
- Support child development
- Changing nappies/intimate care
- Maintain confidentiality
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent organisation skills and time-management
- DBS required
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience of childcare and a real want to progress in this career
- Their GCSE Maths and English grades A – E or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Rita Khan on 02073431870 email: email@example.com
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV