Apprentice Nursery Assistant – Oakland Hall – Childcare Apprenticeship Level 2
This listing has expired
Oakland Hall Day Nursery has a fantastic management team that work closely together to ensure a safe and inspiring nursery life for children from 3 months to 5 years. This is a nursery really committed to giving children the best preparation in life.
As the successful Apprentice Nursery Assistant you will be working full time Monday to Friday at the same time as getting full support and guidance in completing your Level 2 work-based Childcare qualification.
- Contribute in providing a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the nursery
- Support your team in the Nursery
- Assist implementing the daily routine
- Liaise with Parent’s and Carer’s sharing information about their child’s development
The successful candidate:
- Stamina and a lot of energy
- A sense of fun, creativity and imagination
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally have GCSE maths and English grades A – E or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Chloe Reader on 0207 343 1755.
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV