Apprentice Nursery Assistant – Orchard Day Nursery – Childcare Apprenticeship Level 2
This listing has expired
Orchard Day Nursery employs qualified and experienced staff – a wide range of ages and backgrounds. They’re a long established and vibrant team that offer a fantastic environment to learn in and will give you a solid foundation on which to learn all about your new career in childcare.
You’ll work fulltime Monday to Friday (40 hours per week) over various shifts between 8am – 6pm. Orchard is committed to employing and retaining the best staff so the cost of your level 2 work-based qualification in Children and Young Peoples’ workforce is met and you’ll earn a weekly wage on top!
· Working with the children to provide all the care they need
· Provide the children with stimulation learning activities
· Assist the team in meeting all the children’s needs – emotional and personal
· Be striving to gain all the knowledge and training you need to complete your Level 2
· Contribute constantly to the caring environment of the nursery
· To promote learning opportunities for the children with individual and group activities
The successful candidate:
· Will ideally have experience of working with children – in a professional or personal environment
· Will have a caring, nurturing instinct and a positive and outgoing personality
· Will be able to communicate effectively with everyone at the nursery – from the children to the parents!
· Ideally will have achieved GCSE Maths and English grade A-E or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with [email protected] on 0207 343 1755.
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV