Apprentice Nursery Assistant – Puddle-Ducks Nursery – Childcare Apprenticeship Level 2
This listing has expired
An exciting opportunity to join the friendly team at Puddle-Ducks Nursery this is a caring “home from home” Daycare nursery located in Putney High street.. And are recruiting a great opportunity as an Apprentice Nursery assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship in childcare.
You’ll be working Fulltime Monday to Friday 40hours per week (over various shifts between 07:30am -7:00pm) and earning a wage while you complete your Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
- To learn and uphold the nursery’s policies and procedures
- To safeguard, nurture, develop and care for children in our care.
- To comply and understand with the Welfare Requirements and practice guidance of the Early Years Foundation
- To undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time.
The successful candidate:
- Must have a mature attitude, be polite and a team player
- Some experience working or being around children
- Will have a naturally kind and caring attitude
- Work towards gaining a Level 2 qualification in Childcare
- Ideally will have GCSE Maths and English grade A-E or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with David Miller on 0207 343 1755or Email [email protected]k.
REGISTER YOUR CV