Apprentice Nursery Assistant – Rendlesham Day Nursery – Level 2 Childcare
This listing has expired
Rendlesham Day Nursery has a fantastic opportunity to join their loyal and friendly team so if you are looking for a rewarding career in childcare this is the perfect chance to join a Family run nursery offering full day care all year round for babies aged from 3 months up until they start school at 5 years. The bright and airy open-plan nursery has a lovely lively, nurturing and supportive atmosphere.
You’ll work 30 hours a week Monday to Friday over various shifts between 7.30am – 6pm. The cost of your level 2 work-based qualification in Children and Young Peoples’ workforce is met and you’ll earn a weekly wage on top!
- Working with the children to provide all the care they need
- Provide the children with stimulation learning activities
- Assist the team in meeting all the children’s needs – emotional and personal
- Be striving to gain all the knowledge and training you need to complete your Level 2
- Contribute constantly to the caring environment of the nursery
- To promote learning opportunities for the children with individual and group activities
The successful candidate:
- Be keen to learn, hardworking, punctual and polite
- Flexible and hardworking with a can do attitude
- Will be able to communicate effectively with everyone at the nursery – from the children to the parents
- Ideally will have achieved GCSE Maths and English grade A-E or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with [email protected]
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV