Apprentice Nursery Assistant – Smiley Faces Bentley – Early Years Practioner L2
This listing has expired
You’ll be working full time Monday to Friday and earning a wage while you complete your Level 2 work based qualification in Children and Young People’s Workforce. All being well it’s possible that you could progress up to the Level 3 qualification on successful completion of your first year.
- To contribute a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children in the nursery
- To give support to other team members throughout the nursery
- Work in a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn and develop
- Be prepared to help where needed, including to undertake certain domestic jobs within the nursery, e.g. preparation of snack meals, cleansing of equipment etc.
- To ensure that meal times are a time of pleasant social sharing and learning
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent organisation skills and time-management
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience of childcare and a real want to progress in this career
- GCSE Maths and English grades A – E or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Tracy Pickston on 07393750723.
REGISTER YOUR CV