Apprentice Nursery Assistant – Springfield Nursery – Childcare Apprenticeship Level 2
This listing has expired
As the longest established nursery in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, Springfield Day Nursery aims to provide a safe and happy place for all children from birth to school age. The successful Apprentice Nursery Assistant will join the team and help provide quality childcare.
You’ll work 30 hours per week over a flexible shift pattern Monday to Friday while you get full support and training to gain your Level 2 work-based childcare qualification
- Working as part of a team who are committed to providing high quality childcare provision
- Communicating effectively with parents and carers
- Keeping parents and carers to date with their child’s progress and care
- Preparing and serving food, milk, drink and snacks
- Assisting children with their personal care e.g. changing nappies and assisting with potty training
- Ensuring the environment is kept clean and safe
- Maintaining accurate records and adhering to the nursery’s policies and procedures
The successful candidate:
- Will show that they have a caring nature and understand of the needs of young children
- Will be really committed to a career in childcare and show that they want to learn and progress throughout the apprenticeship
- Ideally will have Maths and English GCSEs grades A – E or the equivalent
- Needs to be confident in dealing with people from all age groups and backgrounds
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Chloe Reader on 0207 343 1755.
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV