Apprentice Nursery Assistant – Stonewell Cottage Day Nursery – Childcare Apprenticeship Level 2
This listing has expired
Stonewell Cottage day nursery are a long established management leading a dedicated team of staff, who between them offer a wealth of high levels of qualifications and experience that form an integral part of our provision.
Each area of the nursery has been well-planned to holistically support the spiritual, moral, social and cultural needs of each child. There inclusive practice ensures that all children and their families are supported throughout their days at stone well cottage by building effective partnerships.
You’ll be working Fulltime 30hrs per week with a 2 days shift 9:00am to 6:00pm and a 3 days 12:00pm to 6:00pm flexibility required. Whilst also earning a wage while you complete your Level 2 work based qualification in Children and Young People’s Workforce. All being well it’s possible that you could progress up to the Level 3 qualification on successful completion of your first year.
- To safeguard and promote the wellbeing of children
- Interact and play with children
- To gain close relationships with key children and their family
- To follow and work within the policies and procedures of the setting
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- To be flexible, responsible and caring at all times
- Assist to ensure the environment and equipment is safe, standards of hygiene are high.
- Assist to ensure safety procedures for children and staff are practised at all times
- Recognise children as individuals, ensuring their needs are recognised and met.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent organisation skills and time-management
- Enthusiastic and Hardworking
- DBS required
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience of childcare and a real want to progress in this career
- Their GCSE Maths and English grades A – E or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Rita Khan on 02073431870 email: email@example.com
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV