Apprentice Nursery Nurse 30150 30150
This listing has expired
A fantastic opportunity has risen for a Nursery Nurse Apprentice to join a Nursery to support the children and parents. The nursery has been running for near 10 years and have a strong name within the community.
A normal day would include;
• Contributing to the high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the nursery
• Supporting other staff within the nursery
• Helping to implement the daily routine in the base room
• Contributing to a programme of activities suitable to the age range of children in your area in conjunction with other staff
• Keeping records of achievement on file for parents
• Supporting all staff and engaging in a good staff team
• Liaising with, and supporting, parents and other family members
Tarbiyah Nurseries provide a wide range of learning and discovery opportunities to help the children in theirr care reach their full potential, whatever their age.
What you could go on to do:
Opportunity of a full-time post, and the chance to progress to a level 3.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be.
What you should have to apply
GCSE grade C or above in English, Maths preferred or ability to work this level.
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Well motivated and enthusiastic
Sense of humour
Commitment to Equal Opportunities
Reliable and conscientious
Good organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Good time management skills
Willingness to undertake any training provided
REGISTER YOUR CV