Apprentice Nursery Nurse
Apprentice Nursery Nurse 30818
About this opportunity
A great opportunity is available for someone wanting to start a career in childcare. Rainbows Private Day Nursery is based in Dukinfield and is recruiting for an Apprentice Nursery Nurse.
This Role will involve:
• Provide an environment that is warm, secure and welcoming, which values children and their achievements and involves parents in the care and education of their children
• Take part in the planning and delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework and welfare requirements
• Carry out observations and assessments and to keep records of the children’s progress and development
• Take care of the emotional and developmental needs of the children.
• To liaise with other staff and parents to provide a holistic approach to the needs of young children
• Develop good programmes of play and learning for young children
• Provide appropriate care/intervention when a child is sick
• Recognising the signs of abuse and know what actions should be taken.
• Deal with emergency situations which might place the child at risk, e.g. sickness, fire
• Assist with the monitoring and control of material and equipment stock.
• Help manage children’s behaviour
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• Good standard of Maths and English
• Good work Ethic
• A can do attitude
• Nurturing caring nature
• Highly punctual
• Honest and Reliable
• Enthusiastic, Motivated and Positive attitude
REGISTER YOUR CV