APPRENTICE NURSERY NURSE 31243
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
An exciting opportunity is available at Rainbows Nursery. They are looking for an Apprentice Nursery Nurse to join their team. This is a great chance for someone to start their career in Childcare.
Day to day responsibilities:
• To value and promote a team approach within the Nursery.
• Provide an environment that is warm, secure and welcoming, which values children and their achievements and involves parents in the care and education of their children.
• Take part in the planning and delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework and welfare requirements.
• Carry out observations and assessments and to keep records of the children’s progress and development.
• To make effective use of all available resources. Including the up keep for replacing resources when required i.e. paper, consumables and creative equipment.
• Take care of the emotional and developmental needs of the children.
• Liaise with other staff and parents to provide a holistic approach to the needs of young children.
• Jointly develop good programmes of play and learning for young children.
• To provide quality services that meet the needs of our customers.
• Provide appropriate care/intervention when a child is sick.
• Recognise the signs of abuse and know what actions should be taken.
• To deal with emergency situations which might place the child at risk, e.g. sickness, fire.
• Assist with the monitoring and control of material and equipment stock.
• To contribute to the management of children’s behaviour
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• Good standard of Maths and English
• Nurturing caring nature
• Highly punctual
• Honest and Reliable
• Good work ethic with a can-do attitude
• Enthusiastic, Motivated and Positive attitude
REGISTER YOUR CV