Apprentice Nursery Practitioner
This listing has expired
– To support qualified staff with daily routines in the nursery.
– To learn the skills of a nursery nurse, (on the job), working practically as part of the team.
– To learn how to provide high quality childcare to our children.
– Understand the importance of keeping everyone safe and the part you play.
– To never be left unsupervised with the children
– To gain a good understanding of child development and how this is important when caring for children
– To contribute/complete children’s observations and records when required.
– To build positive relationships with the children, families, colleagues and internal/external professionals
We are now in the process of recruiting a passionate and dedicated Apprentice Nursery Practitioner to join our fantastic team.
You will be joining the nursery to complete your apprenticeship for a period of 12-15 months, whereby you will then have the opportunity to apply for any suitable roles that Childbase may have within your local area.
As an Apprentice Nursery Practitioner you will be studying for a work-based qualification whilst you are with us and the nursery will support you with the experience required to achieve this.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 43 Hours Per Week 8AM-4.30PM at least one day a week until 6PM- TERM TIME ONLY
Weekly Wage : £301.00
Application Deadline: 23-01-2018
Possible Start Date : 30-01-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV