Apprentice Nursery Practitioner VAC-50734
This listing has expired
Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy whilst providing children under 5 with a ‘Sound Foundation’ for life.
Your duties as an Apprentice Nursery Nurse will include:
• Building positive relationships with the children, families, colleagues and internal/external professionals
• Ensuring that each child’s wellbeing is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
• Safeguarding all children in our care
• Observing, monitoring and engaging in children’s play activities linked to the EYFS. Activities will support children’s language and literacy, art and design, numeracy and physical development
• Keeping records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered
• Learning how to provide high quality childcare to our children
• Assisting in serving food to children, ensuring special dietary requirements are met
In addition to this we offer a wide range of employee benefits:
• Cash rewards for going ‘Beyond Expectation’
• Potential for an annual tax-free Partnership Dividend
• 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, with the option to buy and sell leave
The pay rate is £5.55 per hour and you will work 37.5 hours a week.
A level 2 apprenticeship will last for approximately 13-17 months and a level 3 will last for 19-23 months. Upon completion, you will have the opportunity to apply for qualified roles in our local nurseries.
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide at least two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 37.5 hours a week – Monday-Friday
Weekly Wage : £208.13
Application Deadline: 03-01-2020
Possible Start Date : 08-01-2020
REGISTER YOUR CV