APPRENTICE NURSERY PRACTITIONER 31417
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
A wonderful opportunity is available at Kids Start Day Nursery, they are looking for an Apprentice Nursery Practitioner. You will be working with children aged 6 months to 5 years, supported by nursery practitioners.
A normal day would include:
• Caring for children aged 6 months to 5 years
• Assisting with daily routines
• Keeping records of achievement on file for parents
• Supporting and assisting colleagues
• Helping at meal times
• Ensuring their care and developmental needs are met in and warm and caring environment.
• Be aware of Safeguarding at all times
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
• GCSE Maths & English A-C/9-4
• Eager To Learn
• Full training will be provided
REGISTER YOUR CV