Apprentice Nursery Practitioner – Cheshire Day Nursery – Childcare Level 2 Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
The Cheshire Day Nursery is a vibrant family run business, established in February 2000 and owned by sisters with over 30 years experience in caring for young children. Providing a caring and nurturing environment, they pride themselves on investing everything possible into their nurseries, ensuring children that attend are receiving the best care and education enabling them to grow and develop into strong independent children.
Your hours of work will be Monday to Friday (40 hours per week) over various shifts between 07:30 – 6pm. The Cheshire Day Nursery is committed to employing and retaining the best staff so the cost of your level 2 or 3 work-based qualification in Children and Young Peoples’ workforce is met and you’ll earn a weekly wage on top!
- Working with the children to provide all the care they need
- Provide the children with stimulation learning activities
- Assist the team in meeting all the children’s needs – emotional and personal
- Be striving to gain all the knowledge and training you need to complete your Level 2 or 3
- Contribute constantly to the caring environment of the nursery
- To promote learning opportunities for the children with individual and group activities
The successful candidate:
- Must have a mature attitude, be polite and a team player
- Some experience working or being around children
- Will have a naturally kind and caring attitude
- Ideally will have GCSE Maths and English grade A-E or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Tracy Pickston on 07393 750723.
REGISTER YOUR CV