Apprentice Office Administration – paisley (Pa1) – 16350
This listing has expired
Our client is a young, vibrant, growing company, currently seeking an office junior to help support the office with administration and communication duties. A fantastic opportunity to learn and progress in the Letting Industry.
- Taking calls and booking Viewings/ Valuations
- Raising work orders for repairs whilst communicating with both tenants and landlords.
- Managing compliance in properties.
- Dealing with and responding to high volume of emails
- Filing & Scanning
- Ability to prioritise own work load
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate.
- Be able to work within a team as well as the need to work on your own
- Customer Service Skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Good time keeping
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9am – 5:00pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV