Apprentice Office Administrator VAC-42384
This listing has expired
Redrow is one of the largest and most acclaimed housebuilders in the UK. Over the course of our 40-year history, we have built a reputation for quality in everything we do; from creating beautiful homes that people love to live in, to delivering an outstanding service to each and every customer.
In our busy divisional office, no two days will be the same; you will be constantly learning and working with a wide variety of people from different disciplines.
• Photocopying, collation of information, filing and emailing
• Making telephone calls, answering and routing calls
• Ensuring sufficient stationary is held in stock and making supply orders
• Arranging and booking travel and accommodation for colleagues
• Diary management and meeting room bookings
• Covering reception, greeting visitors, accepting deliveries and arranging for distribution of post
These are illustrative duties and the post holder will be expected to become involved in a range of work to enable the region to respond effectively to the requirements of the business.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : 36.5 hours per weeks Mon-Fri
Weekly Wage : £182.50
Application Deadline: 25-02-2019
Possible Start Date : 04-03-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV