Apprentice Office Administrator – Require IT – Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 2
This listing has expired
Require IT LTD are Europe's largest stockist of replacement laptop screens and Apple parts. They are a family run business with a very close team. With over 30,000 parts in stock, on-site engineers and a fully equipped testing workshop, Require IT deals with individual customers and business customers with the same high level of service.
As the successful Apprentice Office Administrator you will be working full time Monday to Friday and earning above apprenticeship minimum wage. During the year long apprenticeship you will be given full training and support to achieving your Level 2 Business Administration qualification.
- Using a bespoke database
- Answering incoming enquiries and resolving any problems
- Learning how to use accounts package (sage)
- General personal assistant duties for the Managing Director
- Meeting customers face to face to take payments/using PDQ card machine
- Processing customer returns and warranties
The successful candidate:
- Has some knowledge or interest in IT
- A record in customer service is ideal but full on the job training is provided
- You’ll be keen to learn and progress
- Organised, thorough and naturally good with people
- GCSE maths and English grades A – C or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Chloe Reader on 0207 343 1755.
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV