Apprentice Office Administrator – Tyne and Wear (NE1) – 16182
This listing has expired
Samuel Knight International are a global recruitment and project manpower specialist, providing skills and project solutions to the energy and rail sectors on a permanent, contract and project basis. Our impressive growth since our inception in 2014 is testimony to the unrivalled services, people and project solutions we have provided to our clients across our specialist vertical sectors.
This position will be based from their modern Newcastle city centre head office.
Working in a busy fast paced office environment supporting the Office Manager to ensure the smooth running of back office functions and the sales team with ad hoc tasks. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organisation and communication.
The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
You will complete the level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship programme
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Maintain and add to databases
- CV formatting
- Updating and sending reports
- Compliance of paperwork to audit standards
- Liaising with candidates via email and phone
- Order office and PPE supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- General office housekeeping
- Keen interest in business administration
- Desire to further skills in administration and build a career within the sector
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
Monday to Friday either 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm
Early finish on Friday
£180.00 per week
- Opportunity to become a permanent employee at the end of the apprenticeship
- Working in modern, city-centre offices
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV