Apprentice Operations Assistant
This listing has expired
Working within the busy operations department of a wholesale timber importer, you will be processing supplier / customer invoices. Dealing with stock, transport and customer account queries and maintaining stock records.
On a day to day basis you will be:
– Updating stock records of goods arriving and goods sold from purchase/sales invoices.
– Booking in customer deliveries and sending sales confirmations to customers.
– Processing sales invoices on our accounts package and sending to customers.
– Updating customer payments onto an excel spreadsheet and allocating payments to our accounts system.
– Filing proof of deliveries and sales invoices.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the operations team in a fairly small office. They will occasionally be dealing with queries from the sales team and direct from customers on the phone when required. There will also be the opportunity to visit our stock holding for stock takes and product training.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : Monday-Friday 9-5 with one hour for lunch
Weekly Wage : £172.00
Application Deadline: 08-01-2018
Possible Start Date : 15-01-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV