Apprentice Paint and Body Technician 30701
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
A fantastic opportunity has arisen Windmill Auto’s. They have a requirement to an apprentice Paint and Body Technician to join their team in their busy workshop based in Denton.
A normal day would include:
• Keeping the workshop clean & tidy
• You will be taught how to use tools & equipment used in Vehicle Prep.
• You will learn safe working procedures in the workshop
• You will assist other technicians with their work whilst receiving on the job training
What you could go on to do
You could then go on to progress into a specialised area.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• Ideally grades C (or 4) and above in GCSE Maths and English but not essential
• Honesty and a willing attitude to work and learn.
• To have a keen & genuine interest in Automotive paint refinishing
REGISTER YOUR CV