Apprentice Paint Sprayer 30988
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
Taylor Engineering and Plastics have an exciting opportunity in their Finishing Department for Apprentice Paint Sprayers. You will be mentored throughout your qualification by Experienced Senior Paint Sprayers within the workshop.
A normal day would include:
• Keeping the workshop clean & tidy
• You will be taught how to use tools & equipment used in the workshop.
• You will learn safe working procedures in the workshop
• You will assist other operatives with their work whilst receiving on the job training
• You will learn about preparing materials for painting
• You will learn how to repair minor Paint Defects
• You will learn how to apply fillers and foundation materials.
What you could go on to do
Progression onto a level 3 apprenticeship in Paint Refinishing with the possibility of internal promotion and training within the business into areas such as Team Leading, Site Management and Training in Robotic Spraying. The company is extremely keen to recruit driven candidates who want to progress within the company. In particular, those with a mechanical and/or technical interest may find the opportunities at TEP advantageous.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role. This will take the form of off the job training one day a week at our state of the art Skillcentre along with on the job training provided by experienced and time served Paint Sprayers.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• GCSE Grades A-C or Functional/Key Skills Level 2 in Maths, ICT and English are essential.
• Ambitious, with a desire to progress within the organisation
• Experience in Paint Sprayer is advantageous.
• Excellent practical skills
• Ability to work quickly but also pay attention to detail
• Ability to work well within a team as well as on your own
• Good communication skills
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
REGISTER YOUR CV