Apprentice Parts Consultant
Apprentice Parts Consultant VAC-01673
• Ordering parts for the technicians in the bodyshop by phone and online.
• Regular communication with bodyshop technicians
• Chasing missing/incorrect orders
• Returning unused parts
• Receiving, identifying and handling stock
• Advice and guidance on products and keeping costs in mind
• Delivering the highest level of customer care at all times
As you progress through your apprenticeship, your responsibilities will increase to include liaising with suppliers.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: 40 hours, 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
Weekly Wage: £148.00
Application Deadline: 30-07-2018
Possible Start Date: 06-08-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV