APPRENTICE PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR 31480
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Payroll Administrator looking to join The Growth Company based in our City Centre office within our Payroll department.
A normal day would include:
• Assisting in delivering the end to end processing of all company weekly and monthly payrolls 15 monthly payrolls plus 2 weekly payrolls including processing new starters and leavers, pay changes, updating the HR and Payroll database.
• Interpreting several different sets of terms and conditions across GC, in relation to sickness calculations/maternity/paternity etc and providing manual forecasts in relation to maternity and sickness as required.
• Producing regular and ad hoc payroll reports to meet internal and external obligations.
• Ensuring that all payroll queries from employees, statutory bodies and third parties are responded to accurately and in a timely manner.
• Escalating issues to the Payroll Manager as required.
• Delivering a managed service in relation to Auto Enrolment and the Groups pension scheme in the form of reconciliation of Group Pension reports.
• Validating and reconciling payments at month end for Finance.
• Assist the Payroll Manager with the reconciliation of the Group PAYE
• Supporting the Payroll Manager in the delivery of all Year End tasks
• Work with the HMRC to resolve employee queries and Group tax liability queries in relation to RTI.
• Supporting the Payroll Manager with payroll related projects as required by the business, including implementation of a new HR and Payroll database.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• GCSE Maths & English grade A*-C/9-4
• Willing to learn
• Attention to detail
• Good numeracy skills
• Time management (work to deadlines)
• Able to prioritise workload
REGISTER YOUR CV