Apprentice Payroll Administrator – Renfrew (PA4) – 16245
This listing has expired
A leading accountancy firm based in Glasgow, who are looking to bring on board an apprentice to support their Business Recovery and Insolvency department. This represents a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop their experience and progress and learn within a varied role within a progressive office environment.
One of Scotland’s leading Accountancy Firms is currently seeking an Apprentice Payroll Administrator to join their Finance team. You will pro actively provide an efficient, organised and professional administrative service by ensuring that the team have the appropriate support for all aspects of their work activities.
What might a typical day in this job look like?
• Run basic end to end payrolls
• Working to tight deadlines
• Handing incoming and outgoing client calls to the payroll department
• Liaising with other team members and providing assistance where required
• General administrative duties
• Working with Microsoft packages and in house systems
• You must be a confident and polite individual
• You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with sharp attention to detail
• An outgoing individual capable of working in a professional environment
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to work on your own initiative with a desire to progress
• Excellent time management skills
• Someone with an enthusiastic, can do attitude
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 37.5 hours per week, Flexible working 08:00-16:00, 09:00-17:00. 10:00-18:00 – your choice
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV