Apprentice Pension Administrator 30891
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
An exciting opportunity to join one of the UKs leading Pension Administration firms as an apprentice Pension Administrator providing services to trustees and members of UK occupational pension schemes.
Are you hungry to develop new skills and enjoy a challenge? Does the opportunity to work towards professional qualifications excite you?
If the answer is yes, we would love to hear from you!
Daily activities will involve:
• Prepare computer generated benefit calculations and related correspondence
• Maintain the member database
• Communicate with clients, their members and advisers
• Liaising with banks and investment managers as appropriate
• Process client pensioner payrolls, including calculations of net pay, arranging payments, liaison with tax offices and preparation of year end returns
• Liaise with authorities including Department of Work and Pensions (DWP), HMRC, The Pensions Regulator and the Information Commissioner
• Prepare manual calculations to develop an understanding of pensions
• Assist with project based work for business wide initiatives
Post apprenticeship opportunities
We are looking to offer long term career opportunities to candidates on satisfactory completion of the Apprenticeship program. Full support will be given to the candidates in taking other professional exams. Further career opportunities are available throughout the firm with many employees progressing to Client Account Managers and line management roles.
How we will support you
Full training and support will be provided by our experienced team and dedicated training and learning and development team. Our mentor scheme will provide day to day support and advice to guide you through every aspect of the role.
New applicants to The Skills Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
5 + GCSE at level C (4) or above, must include Mathematics and English
• Polite and professional
• Positive attitude
• Team player
• Willing to learn
• Computer literate
• Customer focused
• Attention to detail
• Ability to use own initiative
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Able to follow instructions
• Good problem-solving skills
• Good organisational skill
REGISTER YOUR CV