Apprentice People Administrator
Apprentice People Administrator 31148
About this opportunity
Fantastic opportunity to join an up and coming HR Shared Service team, where you will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills and experience.
A normal day would include:
• Setting up new starters and pre-employment checks
• Process incoming reference requests ensuring completion in a timely manner
• Review probation outcomes and send out relevant documentation
• Produce correspondence including offer letters and contracts of employment.
• Maintaining employee files
• Ensuring data is inputted accurately on HR system
What you could go on to do
The apprenticeship could be the first step in the path to become a HR Professional such as an Advisor. Following the apprenticeship, you could chose to study level 3 in HR.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then can find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
Minimum Grade C (4) in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent)
• Ability to work in a team and as an individual
• Attention to detail
• Strong Communication Skills
• Strong PC Skills
REGISTER YOUR CV