Apprentice Plasterer 30352
Apprentice Plasterer 30352 30352
Plaster Plus are looking for an apprentice plaster to join this dynamic company who value their employees as their greatest assets. They provide ongoing training and development for all employees on their journey to becoming skilled tradesmen’s.
A normal day would include:
• Meeting on site to be allocated work you will then work alongside a team of qualified plasterers and tradespeople
• Mixing plaster
• Preparing walls
• Skimming, dotting and dabbing and patch plastering
• You will also be working in tenanted and void properties across the Manchester area
What you could go on to do:
Ultimately this will lead to full qualification as a level 2 Plasterer and you may progress onto level 3.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
Applicants could use public transport or may be picked up by one of the tradesmen travelling to site.
What you should have to apply
GCSE Minimum Grade D in English and maths
Must be a team player
Polite with a good attitude and be able to follow instructions and undertake tasks as instructed
Must be practical minded and able to use basic tools
REGISTER YOUR CV