Apprentice Play Worker – Kool Kids – Childcare Level 2 Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
Kool Kids are located at Stamford Park Junior School, they employ qualified and experienced staff who offer safe and high quality play for children aged 3-11 years. Providing a friendly and supportive environment for children with their safety as a priority.
Working Monday to Friday (16 hours per week) from 3pm – 6.15pm. Kool Kids out of school is committed to employing and retaining the best staff so the cost of your level 2 work-based qualification in Children and Young Peoples’ workforce are met whilst you’ll earn a weekly wage on top!
- To promote Kool kids and its aims by fostering a friendly and supportive environment with safety as a priority
- To engage the children's interest with orderly play through planned activities
- Ensure the children are supervised at all times
- Assist with planning and observation relating to the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum
The successful candidate:
- Be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children
- Have a knowledge of Early Years Foundation stage curriculum
- Will have a caring, nurturing instinct and a positive and outgoing personality
- Will be able to communicate effectively with everyone at the club – from the children to the parents!
- Ideally will have achieved GCSE Math's and English grade A-C or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Tracy Pickston on 07393750723.
REGISTER YOUR CV