Apprentice Playworker 30820
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
A great opportunity is available with Rainbow Child Care who are looking for an Apprentice Playworker to join their team based at Flowery Field Primary School based in Hyde.
The teams runs before and after school care, holiday care for all school holidays (except the time between Christmas and New Year) and care during school INSET days.
This role will involve:
• Providing an environment that is warm, secure and welcoming
• Carry out observations and assessments and to keep records of the children’s progress and development
• Make effective use of all available resources. Including the up keep for replacing resources when required i.e. paper, consumables and creative equipment
• Take care of the emotional and developmental needs of the children.
• Liaise with colleagues and parents to provide a holistic approach to the needs of the children
• develop good programmes of play and learning for young children
• Provide appropriate care/intervention when a child is sick
• Recognise the signs of abuse and know what actions should be taken.
• Deal with emergency situations which might place the child at risk, e.g. sickness, fire
• Contribute to the management of children’s behaviour
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
Good standard of Maths and English
• Nurturing caring nature
• Highly punctual
• Honest and Reliable
• Enthusiastic, Motivated and Positive attitude
• Good work Ethic with a can-do attitude
REGISTER YOUR CV