Apprentice Playworker VAC-41782
This listing has expired
• Help to devise enjoyable child centred activities, ensuring that all activities are safe and correctly supervised in line with NFCC policy
• Prepare the rooms for the scheduled activities every day, following the planning prepared.
• Ensure on arrival any EYFS updates are carried out while no children are present.
• Ensure all key tasks are completed at the required times
• Ensure any collected children are signed in.
• Oversee/assist children during refreshment and activity time.
• Ensure that at the end of each session all resources are tided and stored away, leaving the building clean and tidy.
• Participate in both indoor and outdoor activities.
• Ensure that you adhere to the child protection, health & safety and equal opportunities policies.
• Liaise with the Manager on any issues of health & safety and ensure that immediate action is taken of there if there is a child protection issue.
• Ensure that the accident book contains the relevant information and that Parents/Guardians/Carers sign the appropriate notification form.
• Participate in staff planning meetings at regular intervals where necessary.
• To work in a positive and problem solving manner with the Manager.
• To clean and tidy and supervise during all operations in regard to the service.
• Participate in the planning and curriculum according to local government guidance and best practice.
• Follow all NFCC policies and procedures to a high standard.
• Ensure respect and common courtesy is shown at all times to all who attend or work within the service and the general public as a representative of the service.
• Carry out any other reasonable duty to ensure the smooth running of the service.
This list is not exhaustive, merely a guide.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 25 hours a week – Monday-Friday
Weekly Wage : £97.50
Application Deadline: 09-12-2019
Possible Start Date : 16-12-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV