Apprentice Pre-school Practitioner
Apprentice Pre-school Practitioner VAC-38798
Your responsibilities will include supporting children in play and learning activities, everyday care routines such as meal and sleep times, enhancing the environment with displays of children’s work, observing and record keeping of children’s development and planning to meet their individual needs supported by establishing positive relationships with parents and carers.
• Treat each child as an individual and have a general understanding of childcare and child development.
• Observe each child’s progress and report on interests and achievements, looking for progression and continuity.
• Share information about children’s achievements and play with room staff.
• Develop positive and trusting relationships with children, parents, carers, staff and outside agencies.
• Assist with the supervision of children at play (indoor and outdoor), at rest and at mealtimes.
• Interact with children in an appropriate and structured way.
• Play alongside and with children to support their play.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 35
Weekly Wage : £148.00
Application Deadline: 01-04-2019
Possible Start Date : 08-04-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV