APPRENTICE PRODUCTION OPERATIVE
APPRENTICE PRODUCTION OPERATIVE 31291
About this opportunity
The role will train you in working with production machinery and associated equipment throughout the manufacturing plant. This will involve engineering skills in the manufacturing process of medical supplies. The role is varied and challenging.
A normal day would include
• Continually working to develop your skills and knowledge throughout your apprenticeship with the aim of becoming a fully competent member of the team on completion.
• Working as part of a team to fulfil targets, according to production schedules and order deadlines.
• Follow work instructions carefully to ensure products are built to a high quality, and conform to relevant safety standards.
• Assemble products that form an essential part of medical gas pipelines.
• Be motivated to work and have initiative to be able to work alone.
• Become competent in the building and testing of multiple products that the company produces.
What you could go on to do
There will be the potential for you to progress to achieving higher level attainment special to industry qualifications and the opportunity for personal progression to higher levels within the company after showing the expected commitment to the role and organisation in the longer term.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
• GCSE Maths, English and Science A-C/9-4
• Good I.T. skills
• You need a willingness to work in a hands on practical role.
• You need good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• You will be positive, adaptable and have a flexible attitude to work and personal development.
• You will be dependable, demonstrating reliability and good timekeeping.
• You will be a presentable person with a desire to learn new skills.
• You will have the ability to work in a logical, organised manner.
• A good communicator – Verbally and written (the role will involve documentation and report writing).
• Can work safely using tools and equipment.
• Able to interpret drawings and technical information.
• Able to perform assembly work in an accurate, timely manner.
• The ability to work effectively, efficiently and safely to schedules and deadlines.
REGISTER YOUR CV