Apprentice Property Consultant (Customer Service) W1S 1TE
This listing has expired
• Speaking to business owners on a daily basis qualifying warm leads and converting them into property viewings
• Qualifying the requirements of each client, providing consultative options for office space, guiding the client through the process of securing office space and assisting in negotiating their deal with providers
• Working to manageable and achievable monthly KPI targets
• Handle high levels of enquiries and phone calls professionally
• Working closely with brand office providers to ensure a profitable relationship for both sides
• Managing short and long-term sales cycles through to completion
• Ability to manage high volumes of leads in a fast paced and exciting role
• Answering inbound calls
• Flexibility as duties may vary from time to time, depending on business needs
• Inputting accurate data onto the company CRM system to record communication history with each client
• Communicate effectively at all business levels of hierarchy
Dynamic, self-motivated, confident, articulate, intelligent, flexible, ambitious, bubbly, professional, money hungry, team player, well-presented individual, strong command of the English language (written and spoken)
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: TBC
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REVISE JOURNEY
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Company: Search Office Space
Address: 4 Tenterden Street, London, W1S 1TE
REGISTER YOUR CV