Apprentice Rececptionist VAC-39340
Serco are working with an external organisation for recruitment to this apprenticeship scheme. Your application will be shared with an external organisation. By continuing with your application you are consenting to your application being shared with our partner Lifetime Training
Water Meadows Swimming and Fitness Complex are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work with them as an Apprentice Receptionist and gain their Level 2 in Customer Service!
– To welcome all visitors to the facility in a warm and helpful manner reflecting the Council’s image: and to actively encourage that image by presenting a customer orientated philosophy to all users of the facility
– Taking bookings for the use of facilities by members of the public, both in person and over the phone- correctly entering bookings in diary and onto booking system
– Operating AT FRONT OF HOUSE and accounting correctly for cash and stock. Also to replenish stock in reception
– Ensure that the reception area is clean and ready for use and is maintained in a tidy manner and carry out a variety of cleaning tasks as required.
– To be tactful and diplomatic in dealing with enquires and complaints
– To be clear, logical and articulate in responding to requests for information
– Check deliveries and pricing of stock.
– To account correctly for cash and stock, including daily cash reconciliation and recording.
– To maintain stocks of literature and brochures.
– Control of persons entering the building.
– To operate the lost property procedure ensuring safe keeping of articles.
– To attend Team meetings as required. .
– To processing Leisure card, bonus card, direct debit applications and complete direct debit mandate for appointed collection agency.
Health and Safety
– Ensure that the Health and Safety at Work Act is adhered to with particular reference to the duty of care provision to both the general public and colleagues alike
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 30 Hours Per Week Inc. Evenings and Weekends
Weekly Wage : £135.00
Application Deadline: 03-11-2018
Possible Start Date : 10-11-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV