Apprentice Receptionist N9 7HD
• Ensure an effective and efficient reception service is provided to patients and any other visitors to the Practice.
• Where the situation is unmanageable due to the amount of patients waiting then advice the patients in the queue you will be with them as soon as possible and call for assistance.
• Deal with all general enquiries, explain procedures and make new and follow-up appointments, in a professional manner, referring to your line manager if you feel unable to help.
• Ensuring that patients with no prior appointment but who need urgent consultation are seen in a logical and non-disruptive manner, following Practice protocols and using judgement as appropriate.
• Be aware of the Reception area, of patients in the waiting room, of which doctors and nurses are currently working in the building and whether they have arrived for their clinics. Where clinics or appointments are running late, advice waiting patients and offer apologies.
• Greet patients upon arrival
• Photocopying, scanning, filing
• Collating of medical records
• Assess own performance and take accountability for own actions, either directly or under supervision
• Reliable, punctual
• Work effectively with individuals in other agencies to meet patients needs
• Effectively manage own time, workload and resources.
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: TBC
Pay: £5.00 p/hour
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Company: Boundary House Surgery
Address: 308A Hertford Rd, London N9 7HD
REGISTER YOUR CV